Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yuhuu..

Salam..today i feel so happy..emm, guess what?..I get all new stuff and all new things to my sweet room..ahaks..Yuhuu!!!
All ive dream before, comes true today..ehem, n after this i wanna decorate my roon and design it as well as in 7 star hotel's room..wow, u wanna guess what is it??
The answer is, ive get the new set of bed, big cupboard ( to put all my things) and new desk to facial my face..hehe..The happiest things is i do not sleep in a small bed anymore( single size bed) can' t imagine how??..
All the things will be mine tonight..So, i'll take so many photos( before and after)..Ops, like 'casa impian' laks..hehe..
Will be continue tonight..Bubye

2 comments:

marinahunny said...

wahhh..dpt set bilik tdo baru ye...........huhuu...blh lah k.na g menumpang tdo.....ekekeke

Homemade muruku said...

kak na soram leh lh..klu nak ber honeymoon payah las kot..haha..nie addicted dgn joe las nie..hehe